NTHA is a not-for-profit organization that provides its members with a safe, fun environment to learn, play and compete in ice hockey.
NTHA shall only collect the information reasonably necessary to conduct NTHA activities. By consenting to provide your information to NTHA, you are deemed to consent to our use of the information for the purposes of conducting NTHA activities. This information may include:
- Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
- Team member information, including where applicable information about your children;
- Team information, such as rosters, schedules, attendance, statistics, and scores;
- Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
- Payment information;
- Messages and feedback you send to NTHA; and
- other information as requested for the purposes of conducting NTHA activities.
NTHA may also collect information from your devices when you contact NTHA, including:
- Information about your computer, mobile phone, tablet, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, device identifiers, device settings, device attributes, browser settings, the web pages you have visited.
Your information may be used by NTHA to:
- Provide the Services to conduct NTHA activities
- To send you information
- To comply with applicable laws
NTHA may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on its behalf
- Social Networks: if you use social networks through NTHA.
- Other Users: to carry out some NTHA activities, your information may be available to other members of your team/division.
- As required by law in with Law Enforcement Agencies or Regulators.
- NTHA may from time to time enlist the services of third party vendors (such as SportsEngine, Win Lose or Tie, CPHC) in order to provide hockey programs, technical and support services. NTHA may share information with these third parties to enable these third parties to provide services.
- NTHA may share your information with governing bodies, Hockey Canada and the Ontario Federation of Hockey only as needed and requested.
- These third parties may directly collect information from users in order to provide services
- Any member of the NTHA who releases or uses member personal information for any improper purpose shall be subject to discipline by the NTHA including, without limitation, expulsion from the NTHA.