27 Jun Tournament Coordinator Position
Posted at 20:35h in General
Tournament Coordinator – Role description
- The Tournament Coordinator plays a vital role for NT’s competitive hockey programs by ensuring exhibition games and tournaments are appropriately scheduled and the necessary exemptions are obtained.
- Act as a liaison between CDS, Select and GTHL teams with NYHL or GTHL scheduling officials.
- Review exhibition game and tournament applications prior to submission to the NYHL or GTHL.
- Submit tournament exemption applications via the GTHL online portal.
- Communicate NYHL or GTHL approvals and referee assignments to teams.
- Maintain database of approved exhibition games and tournaments that is shared with the NTHA Ice Coordinator and competitive program chairs and coordinators.
Interested applicants please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.