28 Apr Select Coordinator Position
Select Coordinator – Role description
Reports to the Select Chair
- The Select Coordinator is an integral part of the Select Committee, supporting the completion of all seasonal activities and requirements, their contribution is integral to the successful hockey season for each Select team.
- Act as a liaison and support coordinator between the NTHA board members (Select Chair, HL chair, Volunteers), the Select governing league NYHL and the participating teams in the operational management of teams within the Select program.
- Provide administrative support to the Select Committee and attend all meetings.
- Prior to each season, prepare with the Select chair a Coaches & Managers meeting to review season schedule, milestone dates, all relevant policies and procedures for the upcoming season.
- Support the completion of Select team activities, in partnership with coaches and managers, including pre-season prep, team preparation and planning, training of staff officials, administration of team approvals for tournaments and exhibition games and other in-season requirements as needed.
- Act as a support contact for Select Team Managers and Coaches
- Communicate often with teams, sharing clear and timely communication on league news/announcements and/or requests for team requirements on behalf of the Select Chair and other NT Board members as required.
- Collaborate with other Directors and the Registrar as necessary to fulfill the above duties.
Interested applicants please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.